1948
Dr. Hans W. Niemeyer founds a veterinary practice in Bevern and specialises in modern animal nutrition.

1962
The young company begins with the production of premixes for the concentrated feed industry.

1964
Dr. Niemeyer closes his veterinary practice in order to focus on the production of premixes and mineral feeds, and starts his future trade under the name Dr. Hans W. Niemeyer MIAVIT GmbH & Co. KG.

1991
The company moves to Essen (Oldenburg), into a new spacious production plant.

1994
The quality management implemented by MIAVIT is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001 and one year later the Dutch GMP standard was added.

1998
Expansion of the production plant with the construction of a new storage and production hall for liquids.

2001
Expansion and replacement of the production technology and control equipment.

2002
Launch of the choline chloride production on organic support material. The quality management receives further certifications: GMP+, HACCP, Öko-Zertifikat (eco-certificate), Q&S, A-Futter.

2004
Completion of a second mixing plant, which is independently fully operated from the previous mixing plant. This enables MIAVIT to produce in two production lines that are completely different from each other, which significantly reduces the risk of carrying over undesired additives. MIAVIT starts producing premixes for the food sector. The Dr. Hans W. Niemeyer GmbH & Co. KG rebrands into MIAVIT GmbH.

2005
Company founder Dr. Niemeyer passes away at the age of 84 after a long illness.

2007
MIAVIT takes over BASF AG's Lutavit-Blend range (high vitamin concentrates).

2008
MIAVIT takes over BASF AG's Premix line and starts its production in Tarragona in September 2009.

2015
MIAVIT Services locates in Essen (Oldenburg)

Present
More than 300 employees generate group-wide sales of more than 140 million euros (2014).